Hi, I’m Laura. Today, I will show you a way to make easy homemade chicken soup recipe. Never skip a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very easy family recipes to try. This time, I will make it a bit more unique. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it’s super satisfying.
Easy homemade chicken soup Recipe
Easy homemade chicken soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy homemade chicken soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy homemade chicken soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy homemade chicken soup:
- Prepare 4 chicken breasts
- Prepare 4 carrots
- Prepare 4 stalks celery
- Prepare 1/2 onion
- Make ready 3 cups chicken broth
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Make ready 12 oz noodles, egg yolk recommended
- Take to taste salt, peper
Instructions to make Easy homemade chicken soup:
- Chunk the chicken breasts and brown on medium heat in soup pot. Set aside.
- Rough chop carrots and celery then dice onion. Add to pot after chicken is removed, ensure all bits from chicken are encorporated. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, water, seasonings, and chicken chunks then bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat then remove and shred chicken.
- Add chicken back to pot with noodles.
- Cover on hot burner that is turned off for 10min.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional dish easy homemade chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.