Hello, I’m Marie. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare alfredo pasta recipe. Never skip a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very simple family recipes to try. Nowadays, I am going to make it a bit more unique. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it’s super satisfying.
Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Alfredo Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Alfredo Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook alfredo pasta using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Pasta:
- Take 2 cups penne pasta
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp patent flour(maida)
- Take 1 cup milk
- Get 3/4 cup cream
- Prepare 1 cheese triangle
- Get 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Prepare 1/4 tsp italian herbs
- Take 4 tbsp sliced mushrooms
- Prepare Cooked chicken breast for serving
Steps to make Alfredo Pasta:
- In a large pot boil pasta as ingredients mentioned at the back of packet.
- In a separate pot melt butter.
- Add maida to it and cook until cbled.
- Add milk, mushrooms and all the spices except Italian herbs.
- Once the milk is reduced to half then add chicken stock.
- Cook for another 10 minutes then add cream and cheese
- Once the sauce is thickened a bit then add boiled pasta and italian herbs.
- Mix very well and cook until you reach desired consistency and pasta is very well coated in sauce.
- Dish out and serve with any flavour of chicken breast
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special dish alfredo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.